Locally Known - Globally Connected
GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR OUR REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS
Global Rei is currently seeking commercial real estate assets with the following criteria:
Desired Acquisition Characteristics
- • Multi-Family class “A” and “B” properties of 100+ units, built 1990+
- • Hospitality-propertiesranked 3 stars or greater with 100+ rooms
- • Senior/Assisted Living-properties of 100+ rooms, built 1990+
- • Office-class “A”properties with 100,000+ square feet in primary markets exhibiting exceptional fundamentals
- • Retail-properties with single and/or multiple tenants
- • Industrial-class “A” and “B” properties with 100,000+ square feet
- • Minimum acquisition size $10 million
- • Repositioning is necessary to achieve rent premiums
- • Increasing net operating income via moderate capital expenditures
- • Increasing market fundamentals
- • 18.0%+ IRR
- • Repositioning heavily is required
- • Adaptive reuse / infill locations
- • 2.5x+ equity multiple
- • 25.0%+ IRR
- • Stable cash flow
- • Repositioning is not necessary
- • Long-term asset and market certainty
- • Class A
- • Class B in a strong market
- • 15.0% to 18.0%+ IRR
Recent Sales & Acquisitions
- Amber Ln
- Sara Ln
- 1700 N Main Street
- • $11,500,000
- • Off market transaction representing the buyer in the acquisition of the 10,000 sq. ft. asset in Walnut Creek
- • Featured in the registry SF
Search for Properties
Doug is a multiple award winning Real Estate Professional, who is proud of his long relationship with the prestigious J. Rockcliff Realty. While specializing in the listing and selling of "high-end" real estate in the San Francisco Bay area, he has earned the respect and admiration of his peers.
As a fourth generation San Francisco Bay Area resident, he is in tune with the ever changing Real Estate market. Whether it is a California residential home, family estate, winery, commercial endeavor or an out of state project, he has a formidable record that can be relied upon.
His work with Sotheby's International Realty has given this dedicated family man, an impressive exposure to a global market.
Although immensely successful in the Northern California area, his vast expertise has taken him into the international forefront in commercial land and its development, both here and abroad. His discerning clientele have afforded him the privilege and pleasure of a vast array of real estate diversification.
Previous Projects and Awards
- • Casino acquisitions in France
- • 2014, 2015, and 2016 Presidents Club Award
- • Apartment buildings in Beijing, China
- • Hotel acquisitions in the Bahamas
- • J.Rockcliff Realtors 2014 Dare to Dream Award
- • Hotel resort development and sales in Mexico
- • Development and investment projects in Dubai
- • Land Aquisitions/Developement and Residential Purchase/Sales in British Columbia, Canada
- • Projects in the United Kingdom and the European Union
Be it your residential property, hotel, private estate or commercial development; from California, to Florida, down to Mexico or up to Canada, you will need experienced, professional representation. This is what Doug can do for you.
Douglas Manful is Licensed with J Rockliff Realtors Cal BRE # 01396726.
Get In Touch!
If you have a question, please send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- J. Rockcliff Realtors
- (925) 280-6488
- 1700 N Main Street,
CA 94596 USA